THE COMMISSIONERS HOUSE, CHATHAM DOCKYARD WEDDING VENUE, CHATHAM, KENT
If you love your history, engineering and especially anything naval you will be in your element! I personally love this venue and have been fortunate enough to have worked here many times. The grounds surrounding the Commissioners house are the perfect place for your group photos and reception drinks before you head into the marquee for your wedding breakfast.
Looking after you on the day is a team of wedding professionals ensuring you have the best day possible. If you are looking for a venue with that wow factor don’t miss putting this one on your list of places to come visit.
- Multiple ceremony locations including the HMS Gannet.
- Your morning preparations in the wedding suite.
- Access to the Commissioners house and slip 3, one of the largest shipbuilding slips in Europe.
- A historical venue, full of character and amazing locations for your wedding photos.
- Resident bar & catering team.
- One of kent’s most historical wedding venues.