LYMPNE CASTLE WEDDING VENUE, HYTHE, KENT
The Castle boasts also a lot of character and charm and is one of the most romantic settings to make your promises to each other.
At Lympne Castle, you can choose to get ready upstairs in the bridal suite of the main castle. There are two locations for your wedding ceremony, either in the west wing of the castle or in the walled gardens, both locations are gorgeous and work great together if bad weather becomes an issue on your wedding day.
There is also the option for overnight guest accommodation in onsite cottages.
The team here is super relaxed, fun to work with and takes a great deal of pride in ensuring you have the most incredible wedding day possible. I feel this venue is amazing in the summer months but also lends itself incredibly well in the winter when the open fires are lit, bringing out the best of this venue’s character.
- Inside & outside ceremony locations.
- Two locations for both you and your partners morning preparations.
- Onsite overnight accommodation for family & friends.
- A gorgeous English castle with breathtaking views out to sea.
- Amazing views, well-kept gardens and a castle brimming with original fireplaces and exposed stonework.
- Resident bar & catering team.
- One of my favourite castle wedding venues in the south of Kent.