PRESTON COURT WEDDING VENUE, CANTERBURY, KENT
Explore the 17th-century barnyard, beautiful vintage organs, carousel rides and steam engines, as well as a unique, magical moated island to exchange your promises underneath the pavilion.
Enjoy drinks in the courtyard with your guests before heading in for speeches and your wedding breakfast. After the formalities, it’s time to ride the carousel with your guests, you really have to see it to believe it! If this isn’t enough they also offer guest glamping and woodland weddings if you are looking for something more boho.
If you are looking to get married somewhere different and make it a day you will never forget then check out Preston Court in Canterbury, Kent.
- Multiple ceremony locations.
- Glamping overnight accommodation for your wedding guests.
- 17th century Barn with vintage organs.
- Moated ceremony area with a stunning pavilion for your promises.
- Carousel rides and plenty of amazing backdrops for your wedding photos.
- One of the most unique wedding venues in Kent.