THE KNOWLE COUNTRY HOUSE
THE KNOWLE COUNTRY HOUSE WEDDING VENUE, ROCHESTER, KENT
The Knowle country house is a lovely historical venue steeped in history and character. You can choose to get married inside or underneath the garden Pavilion before returning to the gardens or conservatory to celebrate with canopies & drinks. There is also the option for you and your partner to stay the night of your wedding in the coach house. Lastly, the food here is divine and includes a dessert trolley full of delights that will wow all of your guests.
The team here are amazing and have years of experience ensuring you have the most incredible wedding day.
- Inside & outside ceremony locations.
- Two locations for you and your partners morning preparations in both the bridal suite and the coach house.
- Overnight accommodation for your wedding night in the coach house.
- A stunning period Victorian mansion.
- Resident bar & catering team.
- Outside terrace & conservatory for your reception drinks.
- Stunning grounds, 6 acres of plum orchards and a beautiful pond lined with willow and iris.
- One of Medway’s most historical buildings.