The Barnyard, a truly magical wedding venue.
The BarnYard captures the essence of countryside allure with its charming barns, lush gardens, and enchanting surroundings. As you arrive, you are greeted by the warm and inviting atmosphere, setting the tone for an intimate and romantic wedding experience.
The venue offers a range of spaces that can be tailored to suit your unique wedding vision. The Apple barn is perfect for smaller weddings, with its exposed beams and soft natural light, the barn exudes warmth and character, creating an intimate ambiance for your wedding. For larger weddings the purpose build marque is an exceptional space to exchange your wedding vows and party hard into the night.
Rustic charm & natural elegance.
One of the highlights of The Barnyard is its picturesque orchards. The natural beauty of the surroundings adds an extra touch of charm to your special day, creating a really romantic atmosphere.
The dedicated team at The Barnyard are committed to creating a seamless and personalised wedding experience. From initial planning to on-the-day coordination, they work closely with couples to bring their vision to life. The staff’s are amazing and their attention to detail ensures that every aspect of your wedding day is meticulously taken care of, allowing you to relax and savour every moment.
- Multiple inside & outside ceremony locations.
- A bridal salon for your morning preparations.
- A stunning period apple barn with exposed beams and heaps of character.
- A vast marque for larger wedding parties.
- An exceptional team to ensure you have the most amazing wedding day.
- Resident bar & catering team.
- Outside terrace area with seating amazing views across the orchards.
- Stunning grounds and orchards for your wedding photos.
The Barnyard’s location in the heart of the Kent countryside provides a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Surrounded by rolling orchards and scenic landscapes, it offers a serene and idyllic setting for your wedding.
The Barnyard is a true gem in Kent. It promises to create an unforgettable wedding experience where love is celebrated amidst the embrace of the countryside.